Thursday, November 30, 2017

6 New Quilts Finished

I've been attaching the binding and finishing up 6 more quilts this week.  My finger is sore but I think they turned out nicely.  I've still have 9 more under the bed to finish up the bindings on.  One is a big king sized quilt that we'll be putting on the bed in the RV.

This first one is my Kim Diehl Snowball in Summer quilt.  I finished the piecing up on October 9th and quilted it the following week.  It measures 56" x 56" and I just love the colors in it!
The next three are just strippy quilts but great to grab to snuggle up in with minkie backs.  This first one is my Grant Park Patriotic Strippy quilt that I finished up in September and I quilted that up on October 3rd.  It measures 51" x 64" and has pretty red fireside minkie on the back.
Scaredy Cat Strippy Quilt was finished September 24th and quited on October 2.  It measures 50 1/4" x 67 1/2" and has a fun purple minky back to it.
The last strippy quilt I finished up is my Lily & Will Blue Strippy that I pieced on October 10th and quilted on October 12th.  That will stay in the RV since we have brown and blue accents in it.  This one measured out at 50 1/4" x 64" and has a soft brown fireside minkie on the back with cute wide dark brown rick rack in three places.
I also finished up two pillows toppers, too.  The first is the Be My Valentine and the second is my Welcome Spring one.  Both measure 16" x 36" and I'm making pillow backings for them with a zipper so that I can use one pillow form and change out the pillow for each season or holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment