Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Wednesday Weekly Drops of Wisdom - Rose

This week’s Drop of Wisdom focuses on the new Rose Touch essential oil. Rose, known as the "Queen of Oils" can also be found in dōTERRA Console, Immortelle, and Whisper blends. But, now it is offered as a single product in a 10 mL roll-on bottle.  dōTERRA combines Fractionated Coconut Oil with Rose essential oil, on of the world's most precious essential oils, making applications and usage both affordable and convenient.

The welsh actor, Richard Burton, once said, “If I had a chance for another life, I would certainly choose a better complexion.” Same, my friend, same. While we can’t change our complexion, we can use dōTERRA’s new Rose Touch, which is a gift from the universe when it comes to getting our glow back. 

Did you know it takes 8,000 roses (242,000 petals) to produce 5 mL of rose essential oil? 

This precious oil comes from the Bulgarian rose and requires one of the most labor-intensive processes to produce. Rose essential oil keeps you happy and uplifted, perfect for the stress of the upcoming holiday season. Just apply a little to your pulse points throughout the day to keep you calm and collected. 

dōTERRA’s new Rose Touch is known to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promote healthy-looking, radiant skin.  I love to apply Rose directly on my skin.  It helps reduce the appearance of skin imperfections and promotes an even skin tone and healthy complexion.  I use Rose Touch faithfully just before putting on my moisturizer.  I wash my face, apply the Rose Touch to my face, neck and heart.  Then add my moisturizer.  The fragrance of the rose lingers with me most of the day and the Rose Touch on my heart helps me to be more loving.  And my skin feels soft and velvety all day long.

Rose is also a great oil to use as a perfume.  Just roll a little on your wrists and you're ready to go.  It will give you a unique and sweet, floral, personal fragrance to have throughout the day. 

Want to know even more about this amazing new oil? Check out the Spotlight on dōTERRA.com: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight/rose/touch 

dōTERRA Science also conducted an interesting study on the benefits of rose on other plants. You can read about it here: dōTERRA Science Blog.

If you want to get your hands on this beautiful product or if you have any questions on this or any other dōTERRA product, please don’t be afraid to reach out to us. We would love to hear from you.  Here's a great link to contact us and also peruse the dōTERRA website and learn a little more about the benefits of essential oils:

No comments:

Post a Comment