Sunday, December 10, 2017

Nathan Pacheco Christmas Tour Concert

After a week-long journey of packing, Scott and I enjoyed a relaxing evening at the Nathan Pacheco's Christmas Tour Concert at Logan High School auditorium.  We had front-row center tickets and I ordered them the second they became available.  When we decided to go to El Centro, I was a bit freaked out that we wouldn't be able to attend the concert, but as luck would have it, the house sold and we were hurt exactly at the right time to still be able to attend the concert.
The concert opened with an up and coming artist, Madilyn Paige, who sang 5 songs.  She was a really cute gal with a fantastic voice.
Web Photo - Leo-Z and Madilyn Paige
Part of the tour team consisted of Leo-Z, who is a producer and composer originally from Italy and wrote the song, Oceano.  Leo-Z has produced, composed and worked with famous artists Josh Groban and Andre Bocelli.  Scott enjoyed watching him the most as he tackled the piano and keyboard.

I wished I wrote down the names of the cellist and the guitarist.  They were both phenomenal as well, especially the cellist.  She was fun, upbeat and interesting to watch.  The guitarist was a very humble, yet fun guy who often had 2 guitars at a time strapped to him.  Scott mentioned at one point in the concert that the cellist looked like she was in pain and I had to explain she was just feeling the music.  Since Scott is not musically inclined, I had to explain nearly everything to him.  *sigh*  Even when the songs started I knew them and he was clueless.

Here's some samplings of a few songs.  The first one is Avatar.
And here is a very small portion of Make You Feel My Love:
And, saving the best for last a portion of The Prayer with Madilyn Paige.  I LOVE this song!  I listen to Pandora when I quilt and I have Nathan Pacheco, Josh Groban and Andre Bocelli on my favorites, so I get to hear this song multiple times per day.  This was actually the encore performance.
Well, it's past midnight and it's time to get some well-deserved rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment