Monday, December 4, 2017

SNOWING in Logan

Well, we've been back to Logan for 3 days now and last night it snowed...and it's snowing right now.  I was so hoping to be able to pack out the house without this blasted white stuff coming down.  Don't get me wrong.  For the right person this stuff is amazing...so fresh; so clean and crisp.  And the Utah snow is fabulous for those skiers and snow people, but just not for me.  Give me a warm blanket, a roaring fire and a good book and I don't mind it, but really, who can stay indoors until May?  Eventually, you have to get out in this stuff.  So, for now I'll just endure it and keep boxing stuff up...
So far, the packing is going pretty well.  We've sold furniture.  We've cleaned out a couple of rooms, packed up all the quilts and pillows (that was like 10 large boxes!) and the kitchen is 1/2 done.   China is ready to be boxed up.  The bookcases are nearly empty and the bathrooms are cleaned out for the most part.
Today, the job is more books and my closet (I do have a lot of clothes!), and a bunch of papers to box up to bring back to the RV to scan and then toss.  It's amazing how much stuff you have!  When books are in the bookcases, it doesn't look like a lot until you have to start packing them in small boxes (weight issues) and then you're like...holy cow!

We'll best be at it.  I've got a 12 hour day ahead of me!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry we aren’t there to help. 8 days in Maine! When do you leave?

    ReplyDelete