Thursday, April 12, 2018

A Bubbly Video Sort of Day

I spent the majority of the day today over at Kyle and Alyse's place hanging out and then babysitting about 3 hours.  They live in a little rental house on Dittman Drive.  I brought the kids half of their presents from Mexico - Lilly got a cute dress that she wasn't impressed with at all 😢 and S.J. got his drum that he loved.  I think Lilly wanted a toy, too.  Oh well.
It was a "bubbly" sort of day since the kids loved chasing bubbles.  S.J. is really getting good at his speech since his ear surgery and he's a happy little guy.  I loved this photo I took of him smiling.  What a happy kid!  And, his smile can just melt your heart!  Lilly was a Miss Chatty Cathy all day long.
I got a couple cute very short videos of Lilly and S.J. chasing bubbles, too.
I was very impressed with S.J.'s counting today.  He constantly repeated his number 1-10 like a pro.  He's ready to master the Alphabet now.  And, Scott sent me a 12-second video of Coco and Chanel running through the park at our RV location on his lunch break.  They were so happy to be FREE and just run.  I guess today was also video day.
Lilly should be dubbed the Hot Dog Queen.  The girl can put away those things so fast.  I had to chuckle because Lisa and Cierra HATE hot dogs but Alyse and Lily LOVE them!  So funny!  They are all products of their mothers. I guess.
Even though S.J. was a happy camper, I don't think he was feeling all that great and he napped off about 3:15 p.m.  Lilly finally quieted down then when she got mesmerized with a TV show she was watching.  Other than that, she's a non-stop, talkative and active 5 year old with so much energy you could bottle it up and sell it and become a millionaire.  
Kyle came home at 5:15 p.m. from work he brought home a new thermometer and when I told him S.J. wasn't feeling that great he applied it to his head and it said 105.2 then the other side and it was 101.4 then in his ear and it was 103.  He tried it on Lilly and hers were all weird and he tried it on me and I was a mess.  I think he needs to calibrate it.  LOL.  I headed back to have dinner with Scott at the RV before we returned at 7 p.m. to hang out until 9 p.m. chatting and then we all watched Moana with all her ocean bubbles.
Web Photo
Tomorrow, I'll be over at some point to babysit again while Alyse and Kyle have lunch together on his lunch break...I'm exhausted today.  It poured rain all night last night and that may have kept me up.  I think I could have slept all day long.  My eyes have just been really sleepy and I didn't get up until 10 a.m. this morning.  I hope I'm not getting sick.  That would NOT be good before we go to Holland in 10 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment