Friday, July 7, 2017

Drfitwood RV Resort - Boardman, Oregon

On May 25th, 2017, our the way to our daughter's wedding, we stopped half way toward Washington in Boardman, Oregon at the Driftwood RV Resort.  I have no idea why they call it a resort because I thought it was NOT anything to write home about.  As a matter-of-fact, I doubt I'll ever stop there again.  It was in actuality a mobile home park - and a pretty disgusting one at that.  If you like dirt and weed and dilapidated RVs and mobile homes all around, then you'll love this place.

Now, on a good note, the on-site managers were very nice, so that was a plus.  They were located in unit 50.  We stayed in unit 49.  Overnight travelers stayed in united 47-51, so there wasn't a lot to pick from.  I didn't go inside the building with the kitchen because it was closed up when we arrived and the managers were having their anniversary that night.  I just felt like I was in a concrete jungle and going to be mugged at any time.  The website is very vague and a little misleading and now I understand why.

The price for the night was $35.00 plus $1.00 for an extra pet.  However, they do offer 10% discounts for AAA, AARP, Good Sam and Military members.

My rating 2 out of 10.
Park Map

No comments:

Post a Comment